Yeap i got 2 instant wish lists:
1) to learn how to create a good drift videos for me and my Max Power Drift Agency.
2) to share a complete car settings info specifically for Counter dori, specifically TC-D.
I am learning to create a good videos. Bare with me for a while. Need to find a good video recording cam and need to find time to go to drift track during the days. I always drift at night at HPC Glenmarie, need to find a good lighting. :)
At the moment I am pleased with my TC-D but as you can see i never share any info in this blog yet. The reason was i havent got the time to showcase the full details of it.
Purchased the the Hot Bodies TC-D and some of the parts on 19th June 2010.
Some of the upgrades purchased were:
- Cyclone One way Ver. 2
- Hard HPI Spring (red)
- Square Pulleys: 13T, 15T, 20T
- Square rear pulley: 40T and 30T
- Some shims and accessories.