Saturday, February 18, 2012

My S13 drift missiles with Rats style works...

During my trip to Ebisu, I was offered this S13 by an old man, Mr. Keisuke.
He dont drive the car anymore after a crash somewhere in the mountain road.
He said "Take it Azwan San... Make it feel the road again.."
I was exicted. Tried to start it, failed...Of course... :) (what was the writer thinking..)
Rebuilt the engine, washed it a bit, hammered the front collissions and rust.
Lucky the alluminium Blitz intercooler was still ok. Missing the real bumper. Contacted D-Max for a FRP type. Left it bare FRP colour. Swapped the old rims with my spares. Everything seems to be right.. going uphills tonight!

Hahaha. Just my imaginations...

All these below are real...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: