Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates: My loved Cefiro A31 1:1 get a facelift.... at last!


Well friends, I couldn't play until tomorrow due to my job(S) and my family matters.
I was so busy sending Max Power batteries, chargers & etc to our local hobby shop.
Just went to MOD today and Wong told me that Ijoi (owner of RC IOJI) came with his new white FC! hahaha. Congrats Ijoi for such a good weapon of choice. :)

I spent this evening visiting my Ceffy spray job progress...

Ah Sing had primer and started the final sanding process. Tomorrow should be the last day of his 2 weeks turnaround, but i reckon ask him not to rush his art. :)




There was another wide body cefiro A31 on the waiting list.
Individual preference. I'm sticking to original look.


Do you know what Nakamura will drive if he is coming to Malaysia? hehehehe


Yesterday I went to Pavillion, saw this unique taxi with hundreds of car collections.
Interesting. :)
Ciao!

4 comments:

wanJZ said...

boss, where u get that front bumper??plez let me know..im very interested..malaysia mali..

wanJZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azwan @ crabsteer said...

Wan, That is what the previous kit owner said Autech version 2. The rear bumper was said to be Bee Wave. Gimme a sms 0163310258 we'll have a chat!

Azwan @ crabsteer said...

Wan, That is what the previous kit owner said Autech version 2. The rear bumper was said to be Bee Wave. Gimme a sms 0163310258 we'll have a chat!