He had customised his Fijon to his design as below.
I hope you are reading this, since we are far away, I had suggestions for Fijon, tested to be satisfying in the hand of my blood brother:
- Reduce the rear toe.
- Reduce the rear ratio. Standard was 23-28=1.21 (too fast, too furious). Reduce to be 1.4 by changing 20t centre pulley.
- Under drive the front more. We used solid 14t combined with the standard 37t. The 16t was too ghey... :)
- Use front one-way, Sakura Zero unit is the cheapest.
- Add some weight under the bumper since the car is too balance to induce more understeer.
- Softer front suspension (yeap) than normal.
Cayalah Wan!!! Hope you post some video from Borneo soon!